Tuesday 6 December 2011

One min Instructional Video

On this brief I was required to produce a 1 minute instructional video about anything.
I had a series of ideas in my head but i decided to go with the most interesting one about the candle. The final outcome of the video isn't exactly what i wanted as i couldn't access the equipment i needed due to security reasons. I developed more skill in film production as i handled everything myself, from pre-production to post-production. What I did not like about his video is the environment and the lighting behind it, I filmed everything at home so I couldn't get access to professional lighting nor backdrop. Non the less, during my Crit I received a positive response about the video, I guess we're all our own worst critics.


Watch the video below, go & try out the trick for yourself and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment