Tuesday 7 January 2014

OUDF601: COP3 | Academic Poster

During our extended assay we were asked to present academic posters to help us present our research information. The title of my essay is Are Visual Effects Improving or Detracting from Cinema?
Prior to creating this visual presentation, I hadn't done one before so it was a bit of a challenge. The whole idea of this project was to give us an idea on how to create one so we can use it to our advantage in the future. 

What I included on my poster is the Introduction to what I'm doing on my essay, the Objective of what I'm going to cover throughout the essay, the Methodology of my research, the Quotes from the research that I've done and finally the References of the books I read.

The poster was not bad to say it was a first draft. In terms of feedback, I did not get much constructive criticism except for "good information", "poster is readable", "good illustration" etc.

I've attached an unfinished version of the poster as I could not find the full version that was printed off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment