Tuesday 29 October 2013

OUDF602: Writing Invoices for Freelance Work | PPP3

During the summer holidays I was working as a freelance photographer at 3 different locations. These locations were Halo, Space & Bar Room Bar, I was working for a client called Voodoo events who organise one of the biggest nights for students in Leeds. 

To get paid, I had to provide them with an invoice that included such details as my name, address and VAT number (not registered) plus the name and address of my client. Also I included the date! This ensured that if payment was not received, I'd have proof of when I submitted it to them.

Item/Description was another factor to concisely describe exactly what work I had done for them, in this case it was for photography services, editing & sharing the pictures on their social page for promotion. 

This was my first time doing this type of practice & I believe it has helped me prepare for the professional world as a post graduate if I decide to be self employed & own a small business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment