Tuesday 11 October 2011

Studio Induction : Lighting

On our lighting induction we were shown how to mount enlincrome studio lights, soft-boxes and tripods. we then took a series of images to show our understanding on how lighting can work affect imagery. I was also given a chance to use canon macro lens as the objects I was using as my models were small. The macro lens helped me gain small detail on the images, also it helped me achieve differential focus on my images. Non of the images below have been manipulated on photoshop.


Below is a series of raw images I took using the Canon 1000D

 Above : Differential Focus
 Above : Differential Focus, Macro Lens
 Above : Differential Focus, Macro Lens
 Above : Differential Focus, Macro Lens
 Above : Differential Focus, Macro Lens

Above: Light hitting from the left, creating strong shadows 

No comments:

Post a Comment