Friday 27 January 2012

After Effects VFX Particles

When I was editing the footage for the first poem we did, I was really inspired by a video I had previously seen called VFX Particles TV Movie by Robert Langnickel. This is a video which heavily features an effect called the CC Particle World which is found under the effects presets on Adobe After Effects. I used the same effect on one of the clips in our project and I must say I was impressed as it worked well especially after the color correction to the video. It gave the clip a dramatic isolated look to it and it worked well in a dark environment. I'm not skilled enough to manipulate this effect to work like it did on Robert's video but this is a goal I'm aiming on.


Below is the video by Robert Langnickel which features this effect: 



VFX Particles TV Movie 'Schreie der Vergessenen' from Robert Langnickel on Vimeo.

Here's the screenshot of my edit with the particle effect :



No comments:

Post a Comment