Wednesday 28 March 2012

Practical Brief: Social Networking Typography

On this brief we were asked to present a practical version of what we learnt during the contextual studies module. I chose to present a short visual case study that identifies some examples of social networking and media platforms using typography animation. I achieved the animation using the Adobe After Effects software, the animation took me a considerable amount of time to do considering it only lasts 1 minute and 40 seconds in duration. I'm happy with the final outcome of the animation. During the process of making it, I learnt a lot of techniques by using After Effects and also gained new knowledge though research. I did thorough research before adding in the information on screen and I also referred to my notes from one of the lectures I attended.


The video is below and I hope you enjoy it:


No comments:

Post a Comment