Tuesday 22 May 2012

Canon 7D

I recently bought a canon 7D with an 18-135mm lens + a 50mm lens. I will be using this camera for external projects outside of Uni, I want to experiment both with film and photography. I want to mostly focus on VFX both in film and photo, so I will be using a lot of photoshop and after effects, I will also look into experimenting with magic bullet. I watched a few videos that have been shot using the 7D and I was really impressed with the quality to say it is coming from a DSLR! I believe it is the second best in it's category, being beaten by the Canon 5D. I've research some artsy videos on Vimeo and YouTube and also looked a the quality of it's stills on Tumblr.


Below is a Video shot with a Canon 7D 



1 comment:

  1. if you don't stop taking pictures all the time i'm gonna take this off you :P

    ReplyDelete