Tuesday 22 May 2012

F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin

Recently I've been playing a game called Fear 2 On the ps3 console. In my point of view I reckon it's series is one of the scariest games in the market right now.  
The plot to this sequel of the first F.E.A.R. continues the supernatural suspense story of the supernatural girl called Alma, whose rage against those who wronged her causes an escalating paranormal crisis that threatens to devour and replace reality with her own. Instead of playing as the Point Man, the game's protagonist is Michael Becket, a Delta Force operator whose squad is sent in to take Genevieve Aristide into protective custody approximately thirty minutes before the ending of F.E.A.R.
Through out the game you're puzzled with Alma's presence, even playing the game at broad daylight causes me to pause it and check my surroundings. I would not recommend anyone to play this alone at night unless you've got the heart and guts for it. Some people say the game is actually scarier than paranormal activity. The suspense and the horror is immense, the gameplay is solid and the controls feel responsive. It is not as repetitive as most FPS games because I always find myself enjoy the shoot outs with the enemy. After I finish this game i'm looking forward to playing the third installment. 


Below is the trailer to the game

No comments:

Post a Comment