Friday 23 May 2014

OUDF602: Portfolio

Editing my portfolio was a fun experience, It made me reflect on my earlier work from first year & made me realise how much I have improved in my skill level. It also made me reflect how much I can also improve if I keep on working hard and perfecting my craft. It has made me set a target for the next two years, to improve my work to an industry professional level. 

Creating this showreel was very important as it will be a stepping stone into the real world, I will use it in the exhibition to showcase what i have done and I will also use it for job hunting. 

I plan on expanding it after college with my own personal briefs  and competitions I will enter. 

I've attached a link to my Vimeo account to watch the showreel. 

vimeo.com/wisdommakubile

No comments:

Post a Comment