Wednesday 21 May 2014

ODUF602: Final Submitted Posters

This is the final high-resolution version of my artwork, the PSDs are available upon request. I believe I've completed and delivered the design to a professional standard, both posters took me a week to composite to their final stage.

As I worked on both posters on the image mode of CMYK colour at 300dpi quality, I will take this opportunity to print a full size copies to display it in the end of year exhibition. So far on the photo shop creative website, my posters have received nearly 600 views altogether, which is a huge accomplishment considering the amount of view others received. In my opinion, I prefer the illustration design more than the photo realistic one, the reason being, I decided to think outside of the box & do the total opposite of what's expected from an action packed sci-fi movie such as Godzilla. Unfortunately upon submitting my art work, I started to notice people copying my work & going for the minimalist look, one of the submitted posters even included the same colour scheme as mine. 

Currently the competition has closed and judging is underway, we should be notified who the winner is shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment