Monday 20 May 2013

OUDF503: Interpersonal & Collaboration Process

Previously working with a third year fashion student, I managed to collaborate with him again only this time it was my project. Shaun had asked me to model in the clothes that he had created in a crit session. He had told me to contact him anytime if I needed any help from him, so during this responsive brief projects I figured it would be a great opportunity to work with him again. All that I asked him to do was to answer a couple of questions that I had for him while he was being filmed on camera. The great thing is that he also brought his own clothing line that he created in his course and wore one of the outfits during the interview. See image below: 




He did very well good job at answering the question, it was exactly what I was looking for and it was very professional.


I also collaborated with my peers from my own course. Daniel Scoffield, Jess Watson and Phil Jones. They helped me set up the lights and the camera and they also were involved in the interviews. I was truly grateful for them coming in to help me as I would have not be able to make the film without them. 

See images below of our collaborative process: 


My peers as the cast



My peers as the crew











No comments:

Post a Comment